the player keeps stopping/loading at 0:20 1:20 2:20 etc

Midsommar

Yes, I've also encountered this problem recently. So frustrating. I as thinking it could be a slow internet speed issue, but I'm having no problems at wathcing movies at Amazon Prime or Youtube. I have also cleared cookies. The issue seems to be with M4ufree, especially as others here are flagging it. Can anyone help?

Midsommar

It was all movies. I tried watching about 5 movies and had the same buffering problem on each of them. The buffering would begin just after starting the movie and wouldn't go away. In the end I gave up. Yes, I was using the #M server. This morning I have tried to play the movies again and the error seems to have disappeared. Did you tweak something there?

Midsommar

I didnt realise they were different browsers. I'm trying #Q-F now and there doesn't seem to be any buffering so far. I'll probably try watching a few movies later tonight. If there are any problems with buffering, I'll get back to you.

Dichoivinh23

Administrator
I didnt realise they were different browsers. I'm trying #Q-F now and there doesn't seem to be any buffering so far. I'll probably try watching a few movies later tonight. If there are any problems with buffering, I'll get back to you.
if u get trouble on any movies just tell me the name and i will check it out

Peter Ray

I am having the same problem. Been trying to watch Seeds (1968) and All the Sins of Sodom (1968) since yesterday and it keeps getting stuck and eventually an error message appears. Also #M server is the only one that even plays anything, on the others there is only the error message.

Midsommar

Last night I tried to watch 'The Slence of the Lambs' but it got stuck before the movie even started. Tonight however I've managed to watch the whole movie with NO BUFFETING or ERROR msgs and I'm really happy. Let's hope this issue is fixed.